Harvest Bible Institute currently offers a three (3) year course of study. Below details the goal, purpose and objectives of each year.
YEAR ONE - Ministry Certificate (30hrs.)
To provide foundational principles of God’s Word.
- To teach effective methods of using Bible study tools.
- To instill the principle of faith.
- To teach principles of excellence, discipline, and organization.
Upon completion of year one the student will be able to:
- Live a more excellent and organized Godly lifestyle through improved discipline.
- Apply the principles of faith in their daily life.
- Demonstrate effective ways to use Bible study tools.
YEAR TWO - Ministry Ordination (60hrs.)
To bring further spiritual development.
- To develop and enhance knowledge, understanding and appreciation of God’s Word.
- To know your ministry gift.
- To develop a commitment to serve.
- To develop integrity, humility and character.
Upon completion of year two the student will:
- See the importance of becoming involved in a ministry in order to achieve spiritual development.
- Be empowered with and develop Biblical humility, character and integrity.
- Develop a commitment to serve at a higher level.
YEAR THREE - Ministry Practicum (90hrs.)
To teach administration and specialized instruction for specific ministry service.
- To teach effective and proper sermon preparation.
- To give practical wisdom and insight for accomplishing various duties associated with Christian ministry.
- To provide essential skills needed for success in ministry.
Upon completion of year three the student will be able to:
- Graduate fully licensed and ordained for full time ministry service.
- Properly prepare and present an effective sermon.
- Demonstrate the essentials skills needed to be effective and successful in Ministry.